Simple business phone systems via the cloud
Retire your ageing, expensive PBX and move to a flexible cloud telecommunications solution. Access4 are your key cloud communications solution provider in Australia and NZ.
- Trusted network services via carrier grade infrastructure and best practice business continuity.
- No-lock in contracts and flexible payment plans with included calls in Australia and New Zealand.
- With SASBOSS, get access to advanced call features such as call recording, call routing, call queuing, custom on-hold music, IVR, call AI and analytics and more.
Streamlined collaboration for a distributed workforce
Seamless communication and collaboration synced across every device.
- Industry preferred enterprise communications with simple web-based reception services.
- Multi-device integration, with a single number across office phones, softphones and mobile devices.
- Live calendar presence to help connect colleagues and create an ad-hoc space for chat, call, video and share.
Are you looking for a unified communications solution? Find out more here.
Scalable call centres set up in seconds
Manage customer services with agent and supervisor applications, call analytics, voice AI and more with our cloud communication solutions.
- Measure customer satisfaction and engagement with real-time reporting directly in your CRM.
- No installation or on-site configuration and integration with supported devices.
- Connect employees to single or multiple call centres and take calls on every device.
Designed for MSPs. Built for customers.
Integrate your business phone system with Microsoft’s leading collaboration platform and make and receive calls directly from the app.
- Experience seamless integration with Microsoft’s full product suite.
- Add advanced call features to enhance customer experience with call queuing, call recording, call forwarding, custom on-hold music, skill-based routing, CRM integration and more.
- No lock-in contracts and flexible licensing options including PAYG and included calls in Australia and New Zealand.